Manage episode 325163210 series 3274477
Discussing reducing carbon emissions in your business and value chain with CEO and Co-Founder of Sweep, Rachel Delacour.
- Description and history of Sweep: 1:49
- Climate change startup investment landscape 3:52
- Doing good can also be good business 5:14
- Sweep's $5m seed fundraising 6:47
- Optimism and the COP26 Experience 7:14
- Will technology save the planet? 11:47
- Founding BIME Analytics and the Zendesk acquisition 16:04
- Build your passion 20:55
- On to angel investing 23:15
- Heading to space? 24:47
The French Tech News is a newsletter, podcast, and video media highlighting important stories, in English, in the world of France’s startups, its entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders. Hosted by Chris O'Brien and Ethan Pierse.
Sign up for the newsletter: https://frenchtechjournal.com/signup/