Manage episode 286197681 series 2546725
This episode’s Community Champion Sponsor is Clear Child Psychology. To learn how they are shifting the paradigm in child mental health: CLICK HERE
A critical deficiency holding the healthcare industry back from its true potential to serve its consumers best is the lack of simple and secure access to vital medical data.
Fueled by his mission to break down data silos, our next guest is poised to catalyze dramatic change for the industry.
Troy Bannister, CEO of Particle Health, joins us to discuss how his company is leveraging opportunities brought forth by new legislation, how he is integrating with the largest electronic medical records, and why he is so passionate about building a developer-friendly environment to dismantle the complexities of traditional healthcare integrations.
Joins us for this energizing and eye-opening conversation as Troy shares with us the possibilities for a more connected and silo-free healthcare system!
- What Troy learned while working at StartUp Health
- Why Troy started Particle Health
- What Particle Health offers
- Where Troy believes the industry is headed
About our Guest:
After working as an EMT, a med student, a clinical researcher, and early-stage healthcare VC, Troy realized no one had access to health data in a very meaningful way. He started Particle to solve one of the biggest issues at the core of the US Health System - simple access to critical data.
Links Supporting This Episode:
- Particle Health website: CLICK HERE
- Troy Bannister LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Troy Bannister Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Clubhouse handle: @mikebiselli
- Mike Biselli LinkedIn page: CLICK HERE
- Mike Biselli Twitter page: CLICK HERE
- Visit our website: CLICK HERE
- Subscribe to newsletter: CLICK HERE
- Guest nomination form: CLICK HERE