Manage episode 366860584 series 3395428
This is absolutely in my top 5 VIDEOS EVER! A must-listen for all if us!
Never has the time been better to embrace this healing for ourselves.
Evette Rose is a renowned Author of 19 books, Personal Development Speaker, Event host and Workshop Facilitator. She is dedicated to guiding individuals on their healing journeys. She is the esteemed founder of the Metaphysical Anatomy Healing Technique, a transformative approach that empowers people to resolve past traumas and embrace successful and fulfilling lives by drawing deep knowledge of psychosomatic research.
- 00:00:00 - Coming up…
- 00:01:33 - Meet my guest
- 00:06:00 - Evette’s journey to healing and helping others
- 00:15:22 - Why is Evette’s healing technique so unique?
- 00:17:53 - Natural healing responses
- 00:21:59 - Importance of emotions in healing
- 00:25:12 - Trauma and the body
- 00:28:21 - Instinctive responses and our reptilian brain
- 00:33:20 - How to reconnect with yourself
- 00:43:10 - Most common issues
- 00:46:22 - Healing as Empaths
- 00:53:39 - Towards collective change
- 01:00:16 - Connect with Evette
- Sometimes we can subconsciously project our need for healing and worthiness into our jobs and hobbies without realising!
- Everything we use in life has an expiration date because we are continually experiencing growth. Tools are stepping stones.
- Interrupting a natural healing response (such as shaking) can add years to a healing journey! The best thing you can do for someone experiencing a panic attack is to stay at eye level with them and speak in a calm voice and be a compassionate witness.
- Emotions are so important. If you don’t allow yourself to feel your emotions, your intuition will be shut down.
- Having awareness of the issue is already halfway there toward finding a resolution.
- Trauma is not only emotional, but chemical!
- It’s important to address the reptilian brain when healing from trauma too.
- It can be especially hard for Empaths on their healing journey - boundaries are very important.
Evette Rose - Evette Rose is a renowned Author of 19 books, Personal Development Speaker, Event host and Workshop Facilitator. She is dedicated to guiding individuals on their healing journeys. She is the esteemed founder of the Metaphysical Anatomy Healing Technique, a transformative approach that empowers people to resolve past traumas and embrace successful and fulfilling lives drawing deep knowledge of psychosomatic research.
With a profound understanding of personal transformation and psychosomatics of the body and mind, Evette draws from her own life experiences and studies, transcending a challenging past to cultivate a harmonious and purposeful life and career. Having embarked on two global journeys working with 6000+ people one one one and facilitated personal development seminars in over 43 countries, she has touched the lives of thousands worldwide.
Evette's expertise encompasses a wide range of techniques for potent trauma resolution. Through her remarkable healing journey, she realized that trauma extends beyond our current lives, encompassing ancestral, conception, womb, and birth trauma, as well as experiences from childhood to adulthood. This realization led her to develop her own healing abilities, integrating years of research and personal insights.
Motivated by her own transformation and guided by a deep desire to facilitate breakthroughs and profound transformations in others, Evette began writing books, supporting clients, and hosting personal development seminars. Her innate healing abilities, combined with her accumulated knowledge, enable her to gently release and resolve old traumas, providing relief and healing from deep-rooted emotional and mental distress.
Evette's healing work addresses a comprehensive spectrum of trauma, encompassingancestral patterns, early life experiences, and traumatic events in adulthood. Her remarkable gifts and extensive training enable her to provide unparalleled support to her students and clients, guiding them toward permanent and gratifying results on their healing journeys.
Through her compassion, wisdom, and natural healing abilities, Evette Rose has become a trusted source of support and transformation for individuals seeking profound healing and personal growth. Her dedication to empowering others and her commitment to sharing her transformative insights have made her a beacon of hope for those ready to embrace lasting change.
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP Master)
Breathwork Teacher & Instructor
Currently completing MA Psychology Diploma
Connect with Evette:
Follow me on social media:
Disclaimer: The purpose of this podcast is to keep curious and keep free. The opinions of the guests do not necessarily represent the opinions of the host and vice versa - exploring different opinions is key to growth. The content in this podcast and on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical or veterinary advice because of something you have heard on my podcast or website.