Manage episode 363359129 series 3395428
This episode dives into consciousness: is there more to it than you think? Learn with Nirmala and I as we discuss the different bodies of consciousness and how we can tap into them to improve our life and wellbeing!
Investigation into Quantum physics and the mystics of the universe and, the science behind energy, led Nirmala to further research the human geometry. As a holistic health practitioner and operating at the quantum level, Nirmala combines her unique abilities and knowledge of energy psychology, parapsychology, and decoding techniques to teach you how to initiate and embrace your transformation from within.
Nirmala is a certified Quantum Health coach, and holds a Bachelor in Holistic Health Science, Master’s degree, Doctorate, and PhD in Natural Medicine.
Nirmala’s specialty is in integrated real-time neurofeedback and brain wave synchronization.
To connect with Nirmala
- 00:00 - Coming up
- 01:12 - Meet my guest: Dr. Nirmala Krishnan
- 01:34 - Why is understanding consciousness important?
- 03:06 - How does sacred geometry help you read blockages?
- 05:30 - What is consciousness?
- 09:20 - The 5 bodies of consciousness
- 25:03 - How to apply this to improve your health
- 33:00 - Moving past worry and fear
- 37:07 - Navigating grief
- 42:55 - Ways you can start improving
- 45:36 - Learn with Nirmala
- 47:35 - Final thoughts
- The more we understand ourselves, the more we can move forward with various areas of our lives.
- Consciousness encompasses our awareness. It’s a subjective experience and ability to perceive, think, and feel. It is the essence of our being, the core of our existence. It allows us to tune into our inner and outer world.
- We are not only our physical body. There are five bodies of consciousness and we must aim to balance them all. Working on only one will not bring full or lasting benefits.
- Your chakras, meridians, acupuncture points and even your breath are all within your vital body, not physical.
- Your mental body takes information from all over your environment and is susceptible to influence.
- Through meditation you climb the ladder of each body of consciousness before you reach the top.
- It’s important to release control of others’ journeys, both human and animal. Focus on yourself.
Follow me on social media:
Disclaimer: The purpose of this podcast is to keep curious and keep free. The opinions of the guests do not necessarily represent the opinions of the host and vice versa - exploring different opinions is key to growth. The content in this podcast and on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical or veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical or veterinary advice because of something you have heard on my podcast or website.